Food Safety and Quality
We provide end-to-end quality assurance in food logistics. With great sincerity and responsibility.
Food logistics requires seriousness and responsibility.
Why Food Safety?
We have a great responsibility. When it comes to climate-controlled logistics, even the smallest failure in the cold chain system can cause hazardous health problems.
When carried or stored in inappropriate temperature ranges, food loses its nutritional value and bacteria grows, which can be very harmful to human health. For us, temperature-controlled logistics is the most important component of food logistics. That’s why, we make sure that all products remain in perfect conditions all the time by ensuring to keep them in one of the three temperature levels (cool, cold or frozen. Furthermore, we transport them in multi-chambered vehicles, which are designed specifically to carry various products requiring different temperature regimes. Thus, we ensure food safety and prevent the cold chain from farm to table from breaking.
As health is our most crucial responsibility, we deliver food products to the consumer in a healthy and intact condition, always adhering to highest quality standards.
Food Safety Management Certificates
We are proud to be one of the leading companies that serve with ISO 22000:2005 Food Safety Management Certificate.
Since 2009, we adhere to ISO 22000:2005 Food Safety Management principles and use the HACCP system to ensure the quality and safety of every product we transport or store. By our absolute commitment to highest food safety standards, we became eligible for the ISO certificate.
- We embrace sustainable food safety principle.
- We determine the food safety and quality needs of our customers, abide them at all times and track every process.
- In order to provide a suitable solution to any problem our customers’ might face in the ever-changing world, we always innovate our processes and solutions.
- We transport and store all food products with the guidance of ISO 22000:2005 Food Safety Standards.
- We monitor the temperature and humidity condition of our temperature-controlled warehouses regularly.
- We register all our operations by the Warehouse Temperature Form defined in our system.
- We are very careful when it comes to the sanitation of our vehicles. In order to prevent the cold chain from breaking, we invest heavily in disinfection.
- We contribute to the wellbeing of our country and people by playing an active role in determining the food safety policies of Turkey, working closely with the Turkish government.